Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC of Clawson, MI has been providing upholstery cleaning to homes and businesses since its founding in 2006. However, our experience in the carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning business is far longer than that. While many people do not have their upholstery cleaned professionally there are many benefits to having it done regularly.
Benefits to professional upholstery cleaning include:
• Removal of Dirt and Debris – Having your upholstery cleaned will remove the dust and soil that can break down the fabric on the furniture over time; and who wants to sit on a dirty couch?
• Healthier Atmosphere – The amount of dust and allergens in the air is greatly reduced by removing dust mites, dirt, and other things that may make it deep into the fabrics over time.
• Extends the Life of the Furniture – Keeping your furniture clean means you are prolonging its life.
• It Looks Like New – Having a professional upholstery cleaning service will have your couch, loveseat and chair looking amazing once again. Stains will be lifted helping to make your furniture look like it did the day you bought it.
Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC is certified in upholstery cleaning through the IICRC. In order to be certified we must completed a certain amount of education hours during the year and pass the tests they give. On top of being certified in upholstery cleaning, we are also certified in water damage restoration and odor control.
Upholstery cleaning is a great service to have completed if you are receiving our carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning or tile and grout cleaning. A dirty couch with stains can offset the beautiful look of professional carpet cleaning. Let Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC keep your whole home looking great!
The process for taking care of the upholstery involves assessing the furniture and checking the fabric to see what cleaning is necessary. We use a powerful steam cleaner to suck the dirt off the fabric on both sides of couch and chair cushions; we also make sure the back of the furniture is cleaned even if it is placed up against a wall. We can also apply scotch guard and deodorizer so your furniture smells good and stays stain-free longer. Because we are certified through the IICRC, the warranty on most furniture will remain in place when you use our upholstery cleaning services.
Many people may use a rented machine with soap to clean the fabric on their couch but we would advise against this for at least two reasons: soap will collect dirt and the fabric will stay wetter longer which allows for mildew or even mold to grow.
While dry clean only fabrics are rare these days on furniture, people still have them in their homes and, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate cleaning them professionally.
Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC also offers tile and grout cleaning. Residents we have worked with often do not realize how beautiful their tiles once were or how white the grout used to be. Whether it has been for the kitchen tile, bathroom tile or any other surface with tile that they want cleaned, it is always incredible to see their faces when they take a look at their professional cleaned tiles.
Aside from aesthetics, there are benefits to tile and grout cleaning just like there is to regular professional carpet cleaning. Having the tile and grout cleaned helps prevent their breakdown. When grout breaks down it can loosen the tile and allow moisture to seep in below; grout is not resistant to mold so those unsightly marks may not just be dirt. In regards to tiles, even the strongest tiles are subject to breaking down over time due to the collection of dirt, grime and even mold. While there are tiles that are naturally-resistant to mold or may have a coating to prevent their break down, the coating will wear off over time.
For tile cleaning, we pre-spray the tiles and let it sit for a few minutes before going back with our machines to lift the dirt and grime. For grout cleaning, we use a grout tool to make them crisp and white once again. Finally, we bring in air-movers so the area dries quickly so we can reseal it.
Whether you want tile and grout cleaning for your home or business, you can rely on Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC of Clawson MI to keep your tiles and grout looking good.
As you can see, there are many benefits to tile and grout cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning. As a locally owned and operated business, we have received many referrals for these services on top of our carpet cleaning services by customers who trust us and use us frequently.
Aside from our carpet cleaning and other steam cleaning services, here are a few reasons customers choose Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC over and over again:
• 100% Customer Satisfaction – If you are not happy with the service just give us a call and we will come back out to make it right – guaranteed.
• 24/7 – We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a pipe breaks or a basement floods, we will come out as quickly as possible to begin water damage restoration.
• Locally Owned – The owner shows up to many jobs and has forged many relationships with our customers. People know us and trust us because we are a face, not a big corporation.
• Community Support – We support local teams as well as fundraisers for schools, police and athletic clubs.
When you are looking for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and even area rug cleaning in and around Clawson MI, contact Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC. Our services are designed to help your home remain clean, healthy and to promote the integrity of your carpet, tiles, grout, furniture are more.
Are you looking for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning or tile and grout cleaning? Call Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC to discover how our affordable services can bring your home back to life.
Solutions Carpet & Upholstery Care, LLC accepts Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Venmo.